 General / 4029
Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 14:02:09 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

But by your definition, JarJar IS a minifig:

No, you're reading it too fast because I wrote it too fast...

"I agree it's gray. but to me a minifig has to have the torso capable of
accepting legs (per the def'n posted), minifig hands, and a minifig
head. "

Capable, HAS, HAS. Jar Jar doesn't HAVE the minifig head, he's only
capable of having it.

The HASes were implied.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.