 Administrative / Database / 243
Re: Star Wars fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 16:52:24 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Well, anyway, the field says "Figures" and not "Minifigs."  So if Gasgano is
counted, the pit droids should probably count.  But the pit droids can't
count because they're just regular pieces.  Plain skeleton heads don't
count, either -- is Gasgano basically just a skeleton head with some other
weird/common parts?

Gasgano has a non-skeleton, new minifig head, atop a "Space Chainsaw Handle"
(1), with two pairs of limbs from the new driods (2).

Sebulba -- what an unfortunate problem.  So much like those dorky Mega-
Blocks aliens -- all one piece and (worse) all one color.  Opinions on
whether Sebulba should be recognized as a "Figure"?

I would count him as a figure, only if octopi, manta rays, and cats are too.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Or whatever.  :-P

2.  The flavor found in the Neebo swamp.

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."