 Administrative / Database / 249
Re: Star Wars fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 02:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Arguably neither Jar Jar nor R2-D2 are minifigs.. minifigs have normal
heads which rules out Jar Jar, no? And if R-D2 is one, so is the E1
droid, and so is a skeleton.

What if you consider a minifig/figure that which is supposedly a sentient
character? Another can of worms then, I know, but it's closer. Assuming this
definition, it might be prudent to see the movie first to try and determine
what fits into the category that way.

This of course differs from machines that really aren't supposed to be
sentient but seem that way. I think of C3P0 as sentient, but not HAL-9000.

-Tom McD.
when replying, sing a song of spamcake.