 Administrative / Database / 242
Re: Star Wars fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 17:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.database, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
7171, Mos Espa Podrace:
# minifigs = 5 not 4:  Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Jar Jar Binks, Qui-Gon Jinn,
Padme Naberrie
Heh heh, where did the "not 4" come from?  It's currently listed as 7 --
for Anakin, R2, Jar Jar, Qui-Gon, Padme, Sebulba, and Gasgano.

Yah I goofed :-,

One of the alien drivers (Gasgano?) is constructed from more-or-less
ordinary pieces; is that counted as a minifig?  The other driver is a single
molded piece, too...

"When I was a kid" :o) it used to be so simple.  :)

Well, anyway, the field says "Figures" and not "Minifigs."  So if Gasgano is
counted, the pit droids should probably count.  But the pit droids can't
count because they're just regular pieces.  Plain skeleton heads don't
count, either -- is Gasgano basically just a skeleton head with some other
weird/common parts?

Sebulba -- what an unfortunate problem.  So much like those dorky Mega-
Blocks aliens -- all one piece and (worse) all one color.  Opinions on
whether Sebulba should be recognized as a "Figure"?

--Todd