 Administrative / Database / 248
Re: Star Wars fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 01:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Arguably neither Jar Jar nor R2-D2 are minifigs.. minifigs have normal
heads which rules out Jar Jar, no? And if R-D2 is one, so is the E1
droid, and so is a skeleton.

There's a real fuzzy line with varying levels of gray.  A peg-leg pirate is
maybe only 95% a minifig, and a skeleton only 80% a minifig.  Gasgano might
be 25% and the battle droids 40% and Artoo 10%.  Threepio might be 90% but
we'll have to wait and see.  :)  Monkeys with their actual removable minifig
hands are actually closer to minifigs (in this way) than skeletons are...heh
heh.  Ahhh, for the love of mayhem.  :)

--Todd