 Administrative / Database / 239
Re: Star Wars fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 14:25:33 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.database, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
7171, Mos Espa Podrace:
# minifigs = 5 not 4:  Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Jar Jar Binks, Qui-Gon Jinn,
Padme Naberrie
Heh heh, where did the "not 4" come from?  It's currently listed as 7 --
for Anakin, R2, Jar Jar, Qui-Gon, Padme, Sebulba, and Gasgano.

Yah I goofed :-,

One of the alien drivers (Gasgano?) is constructed from more-or-less
ordinary pieces; is that counted as a minifig?  The other driver is a single
molded piece, too...

7110, Landspeeder:
# of pieces = 47
7130, Snowspeeder:
# of pieces = 212
7150, TIE Fighter & Y-Wing:
# of pieces = 407
Where do the piece counts come from?
- Directly from the box (official count)?

Yep.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."