 Administrative / Database / 238
Re: Star Wars fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:29:11 GMT

On Thu, 6 May 1999 06:40:44 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

In lugnet.admin.database, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Some database fixes for the SW sets:

7171, Mos Espa Podrace:
# minifigs = 5 not 4:  Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Jar Jar Binks, Qui-Gon Jinn,
Padme Naberrie

Heh heh, where did the "not 4" come from?  It's currently listed as 7 --
for Anakin, R2, Jar Jar, Qui-Gon, Padme, Sebulba, and Gasgano.

7110, Landspeeder:
# of pieces = 47

7130, Snowspeeder:
# of pieces = 212

7150, TIE Fighter & Y-Wing:
# of pieces = 407

Where do the piece counts come from?

- Directly from the box (official count)?
- From a catalog (semi-official count)?
- Hand-counted (unofficial count)?

--Todd
Hey Todd, the box count for 7150 is 407, I don't have the other boxes
handy but I will check them tomorrow night if nobody else does before
then.
Mike