 General / 3496
Re: Dark Ages story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

I entered my Dark Ages *during*
Blacktron I, and tried to play catch-up around 1993.  :-(

I remember walking through Wal-Mart ca. 1992 and seeing every single BT II
and most BT I sets, and thinking, "How childish.  I'll never get into those
again.  ...Though these sets look pretty cool..."  Slap me with a splintered
ruler.

Wow. That sounds pretty familiar. I hit my dark ages right around BT I, but I
was still impressed with the sets. I didn't start my post-Dark Ages collection
until almost a year ago (May 1998), and I regret having missed out on BT I & II
and Space Police I & II, which are probably my favorite LEGO themes.

Looks like I'll have to add Star Wars to the list, though. So maybe my return
to Lego was better timed than I thought!

Josh Spaulding
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding/