 General / 3167
Re: Buried toys story (was Re: Dark Ages story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:00:34 GMT

Eric Brok writes:

[story about burying toy soldiers as a kid snipped]

Over 10 years later, when I visited my father in my former home, this
recollection struck me and I happily broke up the pavement in search for the
old treasure, leaving my father and my girlfriend looking slightly puzzled
to say the least. And indeed, I did find the toy soldiers in good shape.

ROFL!!  I can just picture this scene, with you digging wildly, and them
standing kind of in the background, whispering to each other "I think
Eric might need a vacation..."

Anyway, what a funny story!

Eric

Jim