 General / 3189
Re: Dark Ages story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:57:37 GMT

Terry K wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:46:15 GMT, Paul Foster <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote:

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

My devotion for LEGO both ended and resurrected with the 5580 Highway
Rig.

    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5580

Cool, that is the set that brought me back out of the dark ages.
Went in to TRU to buy diapers for my kid and saw it on the way
out and had to buy it.  After that, ended up with four of them before
I thought I had enough.

You go to TRU to buy diapers?  I think that dark ages or not, you _must_ have
had some ulterior motive to go to TRU that day.   :-)

-- Terry K --

Back then, TRU had diapers cheaper than anyplace around.  Formula, also.
Glad I am past buying formula and diapers...
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html