 General / 3519
Re: NLSO (Was Dark Ages story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:45:49 GMT

Thanks for the advice, but I don't she'll ever help sort again. Once was
enough for her. Oh well, at least she can help me build some sets! :)

Scott Sanburn

Louise Belles wrote:

Lynn (my fiancee, NLSO) does help me build sets from time to time, and
she still has the Deep Seas Barracuda and Caribbean Clipper in the attic
(I finally talked her brother into coughing up his Lego collection, for
4 new video games = $200.00 not a bad price!), I offered to rebuild them
for her! Maybe she can help out! Lynn absolutely refuses to help me sort
bricks or anything of that nature however. That's OK, I am very picky on
sorting anyway. :)

Try replacing that phrase with 'thank-you for your help, sweatheart.' It gets
soooo much more response than, 'no that'a the wrong pile!'  ;)
Make it a good day.
Louise