 General / 3227
Re: Buried toys story (was Re: Dark Ages story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:38:55 GMT

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:28:43 GMT, "Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl>
wrote:

Over 10 years later, when I visited my father in my former home, this
recollection struck me and I happily broke up the pavement in search for the
old treasure, leaving my father and my girlfriend looking slightly puzzled
to say the least. And indeed, I did find the toy soldiers in good shape.

Are you writing from Den Dolder? (which, for the benefit of the
spectators, is where the state mental hospital is located in this
country >;=> *Evil Grin*)

Jasper