 General / 3208
Re: Dark Ages story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:19:02 GMT

Cool, that is the set that brought me back out of the dark ages.
Went in to TRU to buy diapers for my kid and saw it on the way
out and had to buy it.  After that, ended up with four of them before
I thought I had enough.

You go to TRU to buy diapers?  I think that dark ages or not, you _must_ • have
had some ulterior motive to go to TRU that day.   :-)

-- Terry K --

TRU tends to have the best prices on diapers and if they don't, they will
price match who ever does.  My wife always stocked up on diapers from
TRU when Target or Wal-Mart was having a sale.

OBLego - Pulled into the driveway last night and there was a USPS
package leaning up against the garage.  Hmmm - I am not expecting
anything other than AucXILLA stuff and I am not expecting that for a
while.  Pick it up  - from Enfield, CT and addressed to my wife.  My
b-day is coming up!  Wonder what I am getting?  She smiles and the
box disappears into the bowls of the house somewhere.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh