 General / 3514
Re: Buried toys story (was Re: Dark Ages story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:37:20 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36f390b8.92239546@lugnet.com>...

[0] There are people for whom "home" and "where I live" Don't
correspond. I'm thinking students, who've just moved out of the
parental home, and haven't taken to their new place of residence as
home yet.

Home is where you have the most underwear.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html