 General / 26993
Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:22:35 GMT

William Brumbach wrote in message ...
I just keep looking at your IVAR shelves wondering when my Ikea is going to
get in a shipment of corner units.

IVAR rules! Larry P and I both use it too (I've been buying it for 20 years,
since it was called UFFE).

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm