 General / 26767
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

First, let me say, LEGO has *not* sold its soul. Despite what some might
think about the company, Microsoft is not the devil, anymore than IBM, P&G,
Pepsi or any other big company is.

<Gasp!> you don't mean...no, it can't be, uh...we are not dealing with the
devil here, oh NO, you can't be seri...ack!  No, it can't be...the most pure
and astonishing concentration of evil...

The Devils WIFE??!!!

I need help...

--Josh