 General / 26605
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:41:38 GMT

"Kirby Warden" <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message
news:G79JMx.B3B@lugnet.com...
There is little reason why you cannot post to Lugnet every
other day or so simply to stimmy these type of discussions that quickly • get
out of hand.

Kirby,
I'm sure there are lots of reasons why Jake cannot post everyday to Lugnet.
For example:

- The day to day demands and responsibilities of his job
- As a representative of TLC, I'm sure Jake has to be careful with his
postings to Lugnet.
- Commitments Jake has to his family and others outside of work

It is also unfortunte that you don't
seem to take your work home with you long enough to keep up with these
discussions.

I think your statement here is unjustified. Jake posts fairly often to
Lugnet. But I guess not enough for some...

Sounds to me
like you are not much more informed than we are.

Considering that he works for TLC, I'm sure Jake has a lot of good
information about where the company is going with its product lines.
However, he cannot just go out and tell everyone. Companies tend to keep
information about future products close to the vest.

Your viewpoints may not reflect that of your employer?

Jake is simply expressing his disappointment with the direction of
discussion regarding the Lego/Microsoft partnering. He is making sure his
statements are not construed as "the official Lego position on the
Lego/Microsoft discussions going on at Lugnet.com."

Bryan

p.s. it is "stymie" not "stimmy."
"Stimmy" rhymes with "Timmy"