 General / 20096
Re: Mosaics (was: Re: New stuff at Legoland Kidvention)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:13:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gramley writes:
Well, $35 was just an estimate, could end up being more or less.  And we did
hint that she may get a few pictures of fog.  :)

Eh, what was her reaction when you said that ? Blinked her eye's at all ?

Greatings, M. Moolhuysen.