 General / 20234
Re: Mosaics (was: Re: New stuff at Legoland Kidvention)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:21:39 GMT

Andy Lynch wrote:

From: "John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net>
<snip>
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, John Neal writes: • <snip>
Did anyone mention the 12" high minifig that will be for sale in time • for
Christmas?

No, do tell.

No biggie, really.  It's just a scaled up version of a minifig (the one • shown was
in the blue overalls and a red cap, but the person from Consumer Affairs • said
that the particular fig hadn't been decided yet).  I did notice one new • color for
an element-- for his hands they used the
http://lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6005.gif in yellow (heads up,
Stangl, now you can build a *yellow* Blue Fury;)
<snip>

Oh!  I mis-understood.  At the first mention of it I thought that it was
just a statue of a large mini-fig.  It is built of bricks???  That sounds
cool.  Depending on the fig they choose, I might want one of these...

heh-- *my* fault-- I wasn't too clear about that.  He will be a building set.
Which torso and pants is yet to be determined, but he will be a classic
smiley:-)

-John

-Andy Lynch