 General / 20235
Re: LEGO to make 9 sets for the Harry Potter movie (2001)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:22:27 GMT

From: "Aaron West" <maniac@vol.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:42:37 GMT
Subject: LEGO to make 9 sets for the Harry Potter movie (2001)

Well, I just bought the Sorcerer's Stone so I could see what all the hubbub is
about and now I hear that LEGO is going to make 9 sets for a movie based on
this book!?  Okay, sounds like Castle, or Time Cruisers?  Better start reading
the book so I know what to expect (and to be literary, of course).  Any
guesses what those 9 sets will be?  Will Todd have to add a Harry Potter sub-
theme to disscussion groups?  Will LEGO be picking up movie toy properties for
inspiration from now on?  And WHY didn't they pick up Lord Of The Rings!?!
Aaron :o)

Well, it won't be out for another 17 months, so we don't have to stop
crossing our fingers just yet.

Joke:  How many Timmy's does it take to kindle a fire?

A: All of them.

~Mark