 General / 20287
Re: Minifig (was Mosaics (was: Re: New stuff at Legoland Kidvention))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:36:13 GMT

I took pics of its' hands, because I wanted pics of 6005 in yellow.  I didn't
know they were going to be selling it, or I'd have taken more full pics of it.
I do have a few pics - http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/Legoland/Minifig/

There were only a few sections that you couldn't take pics (of course the Top
Secret prototypes were the ones I wanted pics of the most!).

Andy Lynch wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com>
<snip>
Andy Lynch wrote: • <snip>
Oh!  I mis-understood.  At the first mention of it I thought that it was
just a statue of a large mini-fig.  It is built of bricks???  That • sounds
cool.  Depending on the fig they choose, I might want one of these...

Does it really MATTER which they choose?  Once you have the basic bricks • needed,
and the instructions, you can change colors/designs all you want with just • a
3033 tub or 2.

It doesn't matter which one they choose, if they use pieces that I can get
in the desired colors... If they use all basic bricks and easily available
parts, then I can build any kind of fig ( nearly) that I want.  If they use
some exotic pieces, then that will dictate what my options are...  as far as
I know, the only people that saw one of these figures that you are talking
about are the people that went to Kidvention.  No one has posted any
pictures of it yet, that I know of.  That may be because they (Lego) may not
have allowed people to take pictures, from what I understand.

-Andy Lynch

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/