 General / 20370
Re: Minifig (was Mosaics (was: Re: New stuff at Legoland Kidvention))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:46:25 GMT

Yes, the arms move.  I have no idea how, but I was able to move them, and they
were stiff.

Andy Lynch wrote:

Ok Tom, you've convinced me... now I want one. :-)

I wonder how the arms are attached at that angle?  Hmmm...
And if it is poseable...?

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com>
I took pics of its' hands, because I wanted pics of 6005 in yellow.  I • didn't
know they were going to be selling it, or I'd have taken more full pics of • it.
I do have a few pics - http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/Legoland/Minifig/

There were only a few sections that you couldn't take pics (of course the • Top
Secret prototypes were the ones I wanted pics of the most!).
<snip>

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/