 General / 20371
Re: Photography
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Wright writes:
Howdy,

...I recall someone had a site with tips and hints regarding
photographing Lego elements.
Does anyone out there have a location of such a site?

Thanks

I ran some Lighting expmnts when I got my Digital Camera and
put them at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=571

Check out using small(2-6" round) hand mirrors for adding point
and area lighting. Magnifying Makeup mirrors can be helpful too.

Hope it helps some.
DaveG