 General / 20110
Re: Mosaics (was: Re: New stuff at Legoland Kidvention)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:12:17 GMT

Then the applet makes the instruction
which you can (if I remember correctly) have for free, if you already • have
enough plates to make it.  Otherwise you can purchase a kit with all the
pieces listed above.

If you have enough plates to make it. That's 2,304 1x1 plates to fill up a
48x48 grid. Gulp.

So don't use plates!  1x1 BRICKS are the most plentiful part in any bucket
or tub...and if you're like me you have MORE than enough of those :-)

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie