 General / 20084
Re: Mosaics (was: Re: New stuff at Legoland Kidvention)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:25:46 GMT

"John Gramley" <jkgii@aol.com> wrote in message
Then the applet makes the instruction
which you can (if I remember correctly) have for free, if you already have
enough plates to make it.  Otherwise you can purchase a kit with all the
pieces listed above.
If you have enough plates to make it. That's 2,304 1x1 plates to fill up a
48x48 grid. Gulp.

So for $35, I can get over 2000 plates? That sounds like bulk order pricing
that I can get into! So who wants to create the innnocent looking pictures
that just happen to generate
460 of each of the five colors of plates?

Cary