 General / 20097
20096  |  20098
Subject:
John Grounds, I need your email.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:21:27 GMT

John - if your're reading this - I need your email address. I tried using the
address with you brickbay order but it keeps coming back as  "returned
mail:service unavailable" "The following addresses had permanent fatal
errors<pookydo@bellsouth.net>"

If anybody else is able to help me with this, I'd appreciate it!
Julie