 General / 20098
20097  |  20099
Subject:
Town/cities map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:53:20 GMT

Yes it is up. But there are no cities and towns to put on it! If you have a
city/town you wish to add e-mail me with it's web address, and where (you
think) it is located on the map!

http://legohobby.homestead.com/Lego_continent.html

If there are any problems with the page, or if you have any suggestions,
please tell me.
Thanks to Chris Fortier!

Erin