 General / 20218
Re: Town/cities map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:05:31 GMT

Hey Erin-

I have another city for you...My city (The LEGO City of Chris Fortier,
www.chrisfortier.com) is located near Norfolk/Virginia Beach (180 miles
southeast of Washington DC). I also think I have a vague idea of where a lot
of other LEGO Cities are located...let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
~Chris Fortier

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:

Well one city is up. And I need more!
If you want your city/town up on the map, e-mail me with the web address and
where you think it is located on the map!

(Oh, and this message was also intended to break up the 1 day silence that has
fallen on Lugnet ;)

Erin