 General / 20165
Re: Town/cities map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:04:10 GMT

Hi - I have 2 cities, but both have now been destroyed.

You could place them in the general vicinity of Los Angeles California on
your map.

A link to my web page is here:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm

Please put a generic link to my web site rather than specific links to each
city.  I sometimes shift the locations of sub-folders.

thanks

Erin Windross <e-windross@home.com> wrote in message
Yes it is up. But there are no cities and towns to put on it! If you have • a
city/town you wish to add e-mail me with it's web address, and where (you
think) it is located on the map!

http://legohobby.homestead.com/Lego_continent.html

If there are any problems with the page, or if you have any suggestions,
please tell me.
Thanks to Chris Fortier!

Erin