 General / 20166
20165  |  20167
Subject:
Is the site temporaraly down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:13:14 GMT

Is the site temporaraly down or is my computer all messed up (not unlikely).
According to my computer there has been NO messages for 10 HOURS, including
mine I sent. Is anyone else getting no messages (again, if you are having this
problem, you can't get this massage). Why are no messages being accepted?

NiCK >^(