 General / 20164
Re: Green round tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 02:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paulo Caparica Junior writes:
I was building a small car and want to use round tiles to cover the wheels:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4150.gif
The B wing has 3 in orange, what is nice! I found two green round tiles with
no printing. I really don´t know where did they come from.
Please, what sets has green tiles?
What recent sets has tiles whit no printing in other colors besides orange?

Thanks in advance.

Paulo

Hi,

I have found them so far in:

6444 Outback Airstrip has: 1 red 1 blue 1 grey
7130 Snowspeeder has: 1 white
6088 Robber's Retreat has: 1 black
5561 Big Foot 4x4 has: 2 gray (and 1 white with a grille painted on it)

5561 was at KB again recently, at $40 for 742 parts it's great.

Hope this helps.