 General / 20125
Re: Green round tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paulo Caparica Junior writes:
I was building a small car and want to use round tiles to cover the wheels:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4150.gif
The B wing has 3 in orange, what is nice! I found two green round tiles with
no printing. I really don´t know where did they come from.
Please, what sets has green tiles?
What recent sets has tiles whit no printing in other colors besides orange?

As far as I know,only 2879/5909/5948 Treasure Raiders had the green cylinder
tiles; in fact, it comes with two.  :)

Jeff