 General / 20123
20122  |  20124
Subject:
Green round tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:12:14 GMT

I was building a small car and want to use round tiles to cover the wheels:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4150.gif
The B wing has 3 in orange, what is nice! I found two green round tiles with
no printing. I really don´t know where did they come from.
Please, what sets has green tiles?
What recent sets has tiles whit no printing in other colors besides orange?

Thanks in advance.

Paulo