 General / 20052
Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:21:38 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 02:47:02 GMT, "Bradley Dale"
<dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Chapters is a big Canadian book store that has real life locations and a
website at www.chapters.ca.  I went there to look up the LEGO book, and they
can get it!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
  I've never heard of Chapters, but the the book should be available at book
stores like Waldon's, B. Dalton, and the like.  If they don't have it they can
probably order it.  I'm pretty sure I've seen it at some online retailer's web
sites as well.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bradley Dale writes:
I didn't know there was a Lego book.  Would Chapters carry it, or do I have • to
order it from LEGO?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Ian Sinclair writes:
Most likely it is a combination of both assembly line techniques. We
have few details about the actual assembly line equipment being used
by TLC. This is an important question. Can anyone provide details?

  If you don't already have it, buy The Ultimate LEGO Book.  Then read • pages
32-37.

Brian

The ISBN is 0-7894-4691-X  for the Ultimate LEGO Book.
Published in the USA by DK Publishing Inc.
Published in Great Britain by Dorling Kindersley.

Just an FYI for those looking for it.

Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!