 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 448
Re: Bulk Prices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:48:42 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Silas P wrote:

I could be way off base here, but do any of you out there
remember using Shop At Home as a child (if it existed when
you were a child that is).

I had severl orders, from 8 years old until I was 18. If you count over 18,
well, it is a lot of counting! : )

Scott S.
--

I remember when I was 9-12 years old (1962-65) back in the days when there were
138 different parts packs available, all of them sold in Toy Stores.  I used to

As a kid, for some reason, it felt better to make the direct purchase, rather
than thru
Shop-At-Home mailings.

Gary Istok