 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 435
Re: Bulk Prices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 08:20:00 GMT

When I was young (early 80s) I drooled over the parts packs brochure. I never
begged my parents to order any ("You already have too much Lego" might have been
the answer.)

Now I live in an apartment building. One day in the elevator I observed a kid
begging his mother for some Technic accessories in the S@H catalog. It proves
I'm not the only one getting the full-size catalog at this address. (Some of the
neighbors are aware of my Lego habit, but nobody's really asked me about it.)