 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 440
Re: Bulk Prices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:47:49 GMT

Silas P wrote:

I could be way off base here, but do any of you out there
remember using Shop At Home as a child (if it existed when
you were a child that is).

I still have the receipt from one order I made when I was about
ten years old. :)

several trees & flowers service packs, some crater baseplates and
space landing baseplates, and other good stuff :)

--
Tim Buchheim