 General / 1773
Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 01:39:31 GMT

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:21:37 GMT, "Matthew Verdier"
<matthewv@digital.net> wrote:

Perhaps that statement about rawsfrj wasn't completely fair of me to make.
There just seems to be a whole lot of 'plonkin' going on, which tends to be
a sign of an adversarial attitude, but it does seem to be done in a creative
fashion.  I lurk around rawsfrj, but don't post.  I love the wheel of time,

Well, yeah. But most plonks are actually temporary. As in, I'll give
you another shot in a month or so. Unless of course, the person is
either *very* offensive (ala: Come see my neonazi webpage! Which I
recently saw somewhere... ewww.), or has already proven to be
incorrigible. (Stoont and Eric D Laurain are the only ones I've been
able to think of in that category, tho)

but don't really have anything interesting to say on the topic.  It seems to
be a really cool place where intriguing characters hang out have interesting
conversations that seem to come right out of a French farce.  It is a lot of
fun to watch the festivities, but a bit intimidating to consider joining the
crowd.

Well, I mostly lurk too - for one thing, I just don't have the time to
read all of it. I occasionally de-lurk tho, but not usually on-topic.
A  few debates here and there, a few recklessly thrown open robes,
figs and mice, oil and white icepeppers, Nutella and Kool-Aid, and so
on, and so on.. :)

As one regular said some time ago: "I'd sure hate for a generation to
grow up thinking this group's sexual behavior is the norm" , or
something along those lines :)

have you by any chance ever played a mud? Just curious.

Btw, happy new year! :)

Jasper