 General / 1742
Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:16:05 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:

<snip>

I don't shield my children from reality, but I certainly can suggest
that there are appropriate places for behaviours, and that I would
prefer that they hang out in places that recognise what polite behaviour
is. And, further, we are not ON RTL at the moment. I would 100% support
and welcome a ban on profanity on LUGNET, were it achievable(1).

I would as well.

1 - and I would remind you that I feel Todd has the right to institute
one should he choose to do so.

Yep.  Petition anyone?

3 - false modesty aside, not that I have any, because it's a flaw, and I
haven't any of those either

No flaws? :)

-Tim <><