 General / 17086
Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:23:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:

An anecdote to make the point:

I am inside a Safeway supermarket in Oakland, CA very early this morning when
my eye gets caught by the image of a small box with a large yellow sales tag
in front of it that reads, in part:

"Nascar Legos"

Ummm...these are Ritvik/Mega Bloks, of course.

Wow.  I'd think that Lego would probably want to hear about that...

eric