 General / 16596
Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:37:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Markus Wolf wrote:

    When a kid plays a Lego video game, he will relate more to Lego.  He'll
say, "Wow, that racer is pretty cool.  Wait I can build one in real life."

Except for those bricks that either (a) never existed or (b) haven't
been produced for years, so the kid doesn't have any.

While I think Ice Planet, Royal Knights, etc. are great, why did LEGO
think it a good idea to include long-gone themes in LEGO Racers?

Steve