 Events / BrickFest / 3911
Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote: Ultimately enthusiasts are the only ones which lose out if
   they don’t want to accept reality.

Calum

Nicely put. I have been away from Lugnet for a long while - since the color controversy, actually - and it’s nice to hear a voice of reason. Now if there were a way to filter out the not-useful and frankly peevish expression ‘bley’ I would be all set.