 Color / 1319
Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:45:27 GMT

--snip--

   Who knows? Maybe if somebody within TLC had “cried about pigment change” before it was too late, they could have avoided some of this pain?

I really find it hard to see how the colour change would have been detrimental to TLG in any meaningful way. Perhaps you can elaborate on the idea because I just can’t see any connection.

Tim