 Events / BrickFest / 3914
Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:18:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kyle Beatty wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote: Ultimately enthusiasts are the only ones which lose out if
   they don’t want to accept reality.

Calum

Nicely put. I have been away from Lugnet for a long while - since the color controversy, actually - and it’s nice to hear a voice of reason. Now if there were a way to filter out the not-useful and frankly peevish expression ‘bley’ I would be all set.

I’m very pro-bley and love the extra grey colours but I think the term itself is a useful way of differentiating new and old.

Tim

Agreed, Tim. Especially in the recent MOCs including both old and new colors. As long as Ebay doesn’t sue for infringement, bley is better than ‘light stone’ or ‘medium cool grey number 20’ or some such.

Aaron