 Events / BrickFest / 3910
Re: BrickFest MOC Cards Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

Hi everyone,
With just a few weeks left to BrickFest 2007, it’s time to start thinking about filling our your MOC cards! These little beauties will sit next to your custom creations, and will make sure you’re eligible for awards. They’ll also tell your peers how wondrous your mad moc skillz are.

Enter Your MOC Card Info Here

They also help let the coordinators know how much table space to set up for each theme, so it’s important to fill them out before you get to the event.

For those who are bringing last-minute creations, we’ll have blank moc cards and pens on-site, but we strongly recommend you fill in the online MOC cards as soon as you know what you’ll be bringing to the event.

We’re looking forward to seeing all the incredible custom creations!

Thanks,
Kelly McKiernan
BrickFest 2007 co-coordinator

AUUGH! AUUGH! AUUGH! Only 30 days! Build build build!

Frantically, --Peter