 Events / BrickFest / 3804
Re: BrickFest 2007 location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:04:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Gregg A. Dale wrote:

On the other hand, of course, it may not be as attractive an option for
those who wish to drive

And that is very true. Many fans drive, they wish to bring creations, and
airline travel limits that to a large extend.

So, there is ONE city in the USA (guess which one) that can be reached by 2/3 of
the entire US population within a 12 hour drive by car, so it would seem the
logical choice for a fest, wouldn't it?

Paul Janssen