 Events / BrickFest / 3785
Re: BrickFest 2007 location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:24:05 GMT

Atlanta would make sense, as it has a local club, a local store, Six
Flags for other family members, a hub airport, and many other things to
do.  I'm sure it has plenty of space for a convention somewhere,
considering the above.

Cedar Sith wrote:

I would like to suggest that we think about the entire country.  I live in Utah
and have to fly to Brickfest.  If would be great if the hosting city was either
a direct flight from most states or a major hub.  IE - Dallas, Chicago,
Washington DC, Atlanta, St. Louis.

Utah to DC isn't a bad flight because you fly to Chicago, lay over 45 minutes
and fly to DC.  Indiapolias is fly to Dallas or Chicage and lay over for 4
hours.

Brian

--
Tom Stangl