 Events / BrickFest / 3792
Re: BrickFest 2007 location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:46:04 GMT

On Thu, September 14, 2006 3:26 pm, Kirsten Lynch wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Watson wrote:

I know I speak selfishly.  If there's no BrickFest 2007 in Washington, my son
and I will be sorely disappointed.

John

Maybe an approach is to list out all of the pros and all of the cons for each
city in the running for the next BrickFest, and then prioritize each point.
Next, go systematically down the list until we end up with a clear candidate.
My guess is that, after listing out everything everyone needs and wants in a
"BrickFest City", and then what is most important to us as attendees, that a
clear winner will emerge.

Clearly, it's not that easy.  Or, this discussion would not be taking place.

For John and his son, the best place for BrickFest is DC.  For me, it would be Indy.
My son(s) don't yet have an opinion, because they haven't yet made the ten hour
drive with me.

Steve