 Events / BrickFest / 1443
1442  |  1444
Subject:
[rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:37:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi guys,

I'd like to tentatively announce the rtlToronto Robotics Event at BrickFest 2003
in Washington DC:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-080803-rules.html

It will be run by Jeff Van Winden and yours truly at everyone's favourite Lego
enthusiast gathering this August and you're invited to be a part of it.

Please let me know if you would like to participate in this event.  The idea has
bounced around Toronto for a while and we're pretty eager about it, but we need
to know if others around the Lego community are interested in building for it
and playing at BrickFest!

Calum
PS-If you're interested, could someone confirm the part numbers at an American
Home Depot so we're all on the same page?