 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7663
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
I just want to know who lives in that house. The lawn
is absolutely awesome....

Ralph

Thanks Ralph. I, my family, and lotsa pets live in the house... but the ducks
live in the yard and and tell me it belongs to them. :)

http://www.visi.com/~dc/abs/duck_lawn.JPG

See the one in back telling me so??

http://www.visi.com/~dc/abs/ducks.JPG

Just for the record... my wife deserves the most credit for keeping the yard
green. I'm too distracted by other hobbies (such as LEGO) to remember to
chase the sprinklers around. :)

-- Doug